|Fully Diluted Shares||35M|
|Current Assets (mrq)||$1.2M|
|Total Assets (mrq) *||$5.7M|
|Net Debt (mrq)||$1.9M|
|Total Liabilities (mrq)||$16.8M|
|Total Liabilities & Stockholders’ Equity (mrq)||$5.7M|
Enterprise value based on fully diluted shares outstanding assuming the conversion of all preferreds and debentures, and exercise of all warrants and options. RCRT will receive approx. $18.4M in cash.
As of Mar 18, 2021
"Recruiter.com: Revolutionizing the Recruiting Industry"
Recruiter.com is a hiring platform for the world’s largest network of recruiters. Recruiter.com empowers businesses to recruit specialized talent faster with virtual teams of recruiters and AI job-matching technology.
The Recruiter.com network of over 28,000 small and independent recruiters utilize an innovative web platform, complete with AI-driven job matching, screening and video interviewing to recruit talent faster. Recruiter.com's Recruiters On Demand platform provides businesses of all sizes access to virtual recruiters specialized by vertical industries to source, engage, and hire talent on an as-needed basis.
Recruiter.com: Disrupting the $120B Recruiting and Staffing Industry
Through its ownership of the industry flagship domain Recruiter.com, the Company has built a fortified foundation that has enabled it to quickly become the top brand in the industry. Recruiter.com is now scaling its fully owned, custom-built platform with near-term goals of reaching a $20 million revenue run rate and surpassing 30,000 recruiters in its network. Already a $148 billion industry in the US, recruiting services are expected to play a critical role as the economy begins to recover from the COVID-19 pandemic. The Company also uses its front-line job market data to publish its proprietary Recruiter Index Report, which has been featured on CNBC each month since its debut, and provides the potential for significant industry visibility, further strengthening the brand. Led by a team with extensive experience in recruiting, startups, and technology, combined with strong beneficial market dynamics, Recruiter.com is poised for rapid growth moving forward.
Recruiter.com: Disrupting the Recruiting Industry with AI Job-Matching Technology
2020 and Early 2021 Key Highlights:
- Surpassed 27,750 recruiters on our Job Market platform as of December 31, 2020.
- Launched new SaaS video solution to enable recruiters, hiring managers, and employers to rapidly screen, vet, and connect with qualified candidates using video.
- Launched updated AI-powered candidate-sourcing technology to create what we believe is the first platform in the world to offer recruiters access to both jobs and AI-matched candidates.
- Signed key agreements with a Fortune 50 company and new clients in the healthcare, call center, and mortgage and digital lending industries.
- Launched new on-demand virtual training program in January 2021 to help career changers break into the world of virtual recruiting.
- Received multiple major media appearances for the Recruiter Index®, Recruiter.com's survey of recruiter sentiment on the job market, hiring, and recruiting demand.
"Our corporate mission aligns with our nation's mission at this historic moment," continued Sohn. "As the country seeks to rebuild in the aftermath of the pandemic, we will drive the effort to rehire millions of people and provide new economic opportunities for the next generation. We intend to achieve significant organic and inorganic growth in 2021 by building on our success in 2020, leveraging our stock to acquire complementary businesses, and capitalizing on our recruiting-industry position and strong technical capabilities. We set off in 2020 to build out our platform, have scalable revenue, and end the year with a $10 million revenue run rate and a path for liquidity. With our 2020 objectives attained, our 2021 objectives are clear: continue to scale our platform revenue to a $40 million revenue run rate, achieve cash flow profitability, up-list on a national exchange, and continue to unlock the longer-term value of Recruiter.com as a billion-dollar brand."
2020 Financial Results
The Company's year-end revenue was up 41.6% year over year to close at $8.5 million with an annual run rate of over $10 million.
Adjusted EBITDA was $(2.84) million, compared to $(2.38) million in 2019.
Please refer to our March 9, 2021, filing at www.sec.gov for complete financial statements and footnotes, including management's discussion and analysis of financial conditions and operations results.
"We believe we have built a strong foundation for long-term growth," said Judy Krandel, Chief Financial Officer of Recruiter.com. "Our strategic investments in people and technology have the potential to generate significant returns in the quarters ahead as businesses continue to move forward with reopening plans. With a dominant market position and increasing demand, we are well positioned to capitalize on a wealth of opportunities."
Top brand in industry; disrupting traditional recruiting and staffing
- High traffic, established web application (Recruiter.com)
- 3M+ social media reach on LinkedIn and other platforms
- Driving organic web traffic valued at $6.25m per month
- Fully owned, custom-built software platform
- Millions of dollars invested in development by tenured industry professionals
- Proprietary Recruiter Index Report featured on CNBC
Massive market and demand
- $148B market opportunity
- Proven customer appetite for disruptive, internet-enabled solutions
Rapid near-term growth potential
- Company has near-term goal of scaling revenue to $20M run rate
- Double-digit expansion of recruiting network; expected to reach 30K+ near-term
Plans to uplist to major exchange
- Improved visibility should drive increasing investor interest
- Credibility of major exchange listing also enhances core operations
Highly experienced management team, board, and advisors
- World-class team with history of execution in recruiting, startups and technology
- Board includes Deborah Leff, CTO Data Science at IBM’s AI Group
- Advisory group includes David Perla, former senior exec. at Monster.com; Noam Ohring, head of exec. recruiting at Bridgewater Capital